Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday . Count Down for Musing with Myra . 4/19/11


Good Morning World.

Putting out a call for help with coordinating a hopefully, smooth evening of Musing with Myra,
tomorrow from 6-9PM @Wynwood Kitchen & Bar.

I'm in need of a volunteer to greet people as they come in and man the "sign-in" table, making sure everyone signs the guest book and fills out a name tag.

I just posted this request on my Facebook Wall, hoping I'll get a volunteer.

Thanking anyone in advance for their willingness to pitch in.

This morning I will hit the ground running.

9AM appointment here in Hollywood, then on to meet up with the one and only
Kerry McLaney of Miami's Independent Thinkers who is the mastermind behind the concept
we hope to launch tomorrow night. A live broadcast stream, via my laptop for this 3rd Installment of Musing with Myra.

By 5PM, I plan on being in Boca Raton with my Mother for the 2nd night of Passover Sedar
at a friends home.

Whew, I'm exhausted just thinking about the challenges this day holds for me.

I am thinking too, how grateful I am to have this Blog and Facebook available as a way of reaching out to my awesome group of friends.

I am learning to ask for help. People are not mind readers. I feel secure in knowing that somehow the great Universe shall provide all that is needed.

With this in mind, I send out loving thoughts to each and everyone of you.
May your day unfold, opening windows you had no idea existed before.
This is what gives me the strength and courage to get dressed in morning and put myself
out there people.
If it works for me, it'll work for you.

Now put one foot in front of the other and get on with it.

Life is short.
This too shall pass.
Seize the moment.

Remember The Golden Rule,
"do unto others, as you would have them, do unto you".
Treat people, as you would like to be treated.

Make a difference today.

Thanks for staying tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment