Monday, April 18, 2011

Good Morning Monday .



Tonight is the beginning of Passover.

This holiday celebrates the liberation of the
Jewish People and their freedom from slavery.
Moses said to Pharaoh, "Let my people go".

To all of you who are celebrating this Holiday,
"Hag Samaech".

Last night I was celebrating my Mother's
91st Birthday @Joe's Stone Crab's on So. Beach.

Joe's is a So. Fla. institution and is world class
in every way

We met up with old friends of my deceased,younger brother,
Jerry...Harry and his significant other, Gail a/k/a Mel.

From the stone crabs to the hash browns and cream spinach,
finishing up with the award winning key lime pie, it was divine.

I am blessed to have my Mother in my life and need to
remind myself of this every now and then.

I am grateful for another shared, sweet memory.

Looking forward to my monthly Arts Networking Event,
taking place this coming Wednesday at Wynwood Kitchen and Bar.

I have my work cut out for the rest of the week as well.

Keeping good thoughts, I wish you all a week filled with
new discoveries and much accomplishments.

Remember as you embark upon this new day,
that we are all spiritual people, having a
human experience.

With this thought in mind,
let your spirit soar.

Life is short.
Living it well,
is the best
revenge.

Peace and love.






No comments:

Post a Comment