Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday . 4/17/11










And so it goes...
Another day, behind me.

9AM @Nissan Dealership
to pick up my new vehicle.

12:15 on my way
to visit with old friend @ his
beautiful house in South Miami.

Gotta love being greeted by
two beautiful, Golden Retrievers,
Savanah and TiBo.
Loving Pisces, the goldfish,
who now joins the mix.

We toured the grounds, admiring
all the award winning specimens of
bromeliad's, palms and who knows
what else.

One perfect gardenia was given to
me.

Be still my heart.

My favorite flower and scent.

By 7:30 PM I was @Ladder Gallery
downstairs from my Studio for the
2nd in a series of 8 Guild Shows
that opened last night.

T. Eliott Mansa was the featured
Artist.

The Guild is a group of eight artists,
curated by Ricardo Pau Llosa.
Sinuhe Vega, Ladder Gallery Owner/Director
and Ricardo are collaborating
in bringing this Guild Series of Artists
together through an
ongoing group of Gallery Shows and
Literary Events.

Saturday, April 23rd, 7 PM, is the next
Literary Event, featuring a reading and
book signing with the very gifted and talented
Author, Poet, Actor, Summer Hill Seven, who's
new book has just been published.

By 9PM I was @Evo Love and Romaine Gateau's
home for a Dinner Party they were hosting.
We were 10, all together for an evening filled
with the food, friends and laughter.

Just after midnight, I arrived safely home.

And here it is Sunday morning already.
Where does the time go???

9AM my indulgent, holistic massage.

5PM @Joe's Stone Crabs with friends
to celebrate my Mother's 91st Birthday.

What's on your agenda today?

Whatever it is, remember to practice
random kindness.

Don't judge your insides, by other
people's outsides.

Keep good thoughts.

All things are possible.









No comments:

Post a Comment