Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Good morning one and all.
I have fabulous news.
Musing @ Morgans has become
MUSING WITH MYRA @ UVA.

New name, new venue.
Officially kicking off a week from
today, Wednesday, October 13th,
from 5-8PM @ UVA Restaurant
and Lounge, 69th Street and
Biscayne Blvd., in historic MIMO.

I have also taken a studio/gallery/
salon space upstairs @UVA.

I will be collaborating with Noor
Blazekovic from Irreversible Magazine.com
in bringing all things social to her incredible,
highly respected, publication.

Join us as the energy builds for the remarkable
season that lies ahead. Art Basel get ready.
We got it going on.

Show the love. Come out and support my
effort in promoting The Arts and Artists that
make it all happen @my weekly event.
Because of you, Miami is now, this moment,
the center of all things ART.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to 'Musing W/Myra' and seeing whats hot and where. Loved your last FB post combining visual art w/fashion art & 'food' art as in display. And I just love seeing all that's going on down there! Creative blessings.

    ReplyDelete